When I saw this and I just had to post it. Link for Redemption’s chapter 2 at the end of this post.
The 34 Most Important Things Alexander Skarsgård Did In 2013
1. When he started the year off the perfect way, with a kiss.
2. When he forgot how his body works because it’s so big and lanky.
3. When he was totally smitten with Brit Marling and you wished he’d look at you like that.
4. When he proved that even when he’s disheveled he’s a total god.
5. When his Calvin Klein ad came out and you weren’t sure you would ever be the same.
6. When he went to the basketball game but was totally confused because it wasn’t soccer.
7. When he went to Coachella and became the tallest…
8. And most important person there.
9. When he went swimming and…sorry…what was I saying?
11. When he danced like the cutie that he is.
Work those hips baby.
12. When he was both very drunk and very hot at the MET ball.
13. When he continued Skarsgard Season with him being literal perfection in What Maisie Knew.
14. And we all cried inside because it is impossible for anyone to ever be more adorable.
15. When he forgot how the red carpet works and it was perfectly goofy.
16. When he wore matching jean shirts with Ellen Page and we died of envy because we want to match with him forever.
17. When he showed some tongue at the True Blood premiere and the entire world fainted at once.
18. When Anna Paquin tried to ruin his moment and he was like “Um no, I’m wayyyy too cute for you girl.”
20. And handled fan love in the most perfect way possible.
21. When M Magazine had the genius idea of showing us how beautiful he is when all sweaty.
22. When we learned that it’s basically impossible that the Skarsgard family exists. Like look at them! It can’t be real. Can it?
23. When he started popping up all over Scandinavia and started the sexiest Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? game ever.
24. When he was the best thing about the Way Out West Festival and Sweden, in general.
25. When he reminded us that he’s basically always way too drunk to handle life.
27. WHEN HE WENT FULL FRONTAL AND THE ANGELS CRIED.
28. When he was too drunk and too into his soccer team. So much dedication. So much Swedishness.
30. When he proved that, although it seemed impossible, he is even sexier when he’s tan.
31. And even more unreal in leather. YES PLEASE!
33. When he successfully reached the South Pole (without bursting into flames) and we were more proud of him than we’ve ever been.
34. And when he told his family he was coming home and we wished it was to us.
I haven’t had the chance to talk to anyone in the outside world for about a month now, so I would like to take this opportunity to say ‘Hi’ to my family back in Stockholm, Sweden – so Mom, Dad, all my siblings, if you hear this, ‘I love you. I miss you. As long as we don’t get snowed in here, I will come see you for Christmas in about 10 days and Mom please keep the fireplace going because your son is cold. Thank for so much for following our progress down here. It means the world to all of us and please keep supporting the wounded soldiers through Walking With The Wounded. Thank you very much. If I don’t speak to you before, have a wonderful Christmas.” – Alexander Skarsgård, Team Noom Coach